Nissan Model Research
Nissan Model Research
Learn more about Nissan’s diverse lineup of new cars, trucks, and SUVs from the experts at M'Lady Nissan. Get to know everything each model has to offer and how it stacks up against the competition, from the versatile and efficient Kicks and Rogue to the innovative and nimble Altima and LEAF. If you're looking for a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience, look no further than M'Lady Nissan. Our Nissan dealership in Crystal Lake, IL, has been the No. 1 dealer in Illinois for six years running. Find the perfect Nissan model for your lifestyle and budget today, unpack all of Nissan’s innovative technology, advanced safety features, premium comforts, and next-level performances below.
New Nissan AltimaLearn More
New Nissan ArmadaLearn More
New Nissan AriyaLearn More
New Nissan FrontierLearn More
New Nissan KicksLearn More
New Nissan LeafLearn More
New Nissan MaximaLearn More
New Nissan MuranoLearn More
New Nissan PathfinderLearn More
New Nissan RogueLearn More
New Nissan Rogue SportLearn More
New Nissan SentraLearn More
New Nissan TitanLearn More
New Nissan VersaLearn More
Nissan Buying Benefits
Whether you’re buying new, used, or certified pre-owned, you’re getting a fantastic reliable car built to impress. New and certified pre-owned Nissan owners can expect to receive great support, a stellar warranty, and fantastic ownership benefits like Vehicle Roadside Assistance and Loyalty Programs. Nissan also makes financing and payment simple with its easy and free payment options! When you buy from M'Lady Nissan, you’ll get to experience all these perks and more including:
- Our Nissan service center offers more than 24 service bays and a team of experts who will take great care of your vehicle. In fact, one of our customers only brought their Nissan Frontier to our service shop, and that vehicle stayed on the road for over 1 million miles!
- Our referral program rewards up to $300 if you recommend us to your friends or family and they buy a car here.
- We have our community to thank for making us so successful, which is why we support Habitat for Humanity and other organizations. Jim M’Lady also fully funded a wheelchair rugby championship.
- If you're a part of the Foreign National Program and are living in the Crystal Lake area, come speak with us -- we may have incentives that can help you buy or lease the Nissan you've been eyeing.
- When you buy a new Nissan, you're making a commitment, which is why we want to make a commitment to you. Enjoy free oil changes and car washes for life when you buy a new car from us!
- If you'd like to buy a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan model, you can enjoy one year of complimentary routine maintenance from our Nissan dealer.
Nissan Awards and Accolades
Nissan is the most-awarded mass-market brand by J.D. Power APEAL Study. Starting with the nimble, affordable, and efficient Nissan Altima and Sentra, which both earned safety awards from IIHS. Nissan boasts numerous impressive awards for everything from its advanced safety features and dynamic performances to its impressive reliability and sleek designs. Additional Nissan awards and accolades found throughout the lineup includes:
- Sentra has also received J.D. Power’s “2020 Performance Compact Car Award” and being named a finalist for North American Car of the Year™.
- Nissan Maxima and Nissan Versa each receiving top ten marks in J.D. Power performance awards.
- Nissan Rogue and Versa each won 2021 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy Award winners.
- Nissan Murano received high marks for its Initial Quality in the midsize SUV segment by J.D. Power.
- Nissan LEAF was named Kelley Blue Book’s “5-Year Cost to Own Award” for the third year in a row.
Nissan Innovative Technology
Nissan brings together Nissan Intelligent Mobility and Nissan Connect to each model, enhancing your drive with all the latest intuitive technology built around you and all your passenger’s needs. Whether you’re looking for next-level entertainment or comfort technology for your daily commute or next road trip, you’re sure to find what you need in a new Nissan model. Innovative and thoughtful Nissan technology highlights found throughout the fleet includes:
- Available Bose® Premium Audio System with 13 speakers.
- Available Driver's Memory System also syncs with each Nissan Intelligent Key®.
- Available wireless charging
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Available Head-up Display, and 12" digital dashboard
Nissan Advanced Safety Features
Take advantage of all the latest safety features loaded in every new Nissan model, from Nissan’s cutting-edge Safety Shield® 360 to the innovative Intelligent Around View Monitor. Experience unmatched peace of mind with Nissan’s slew of standard and available safety features that have your back. Nissan advanced safety feature highlights include:
- ProPilot Assist and Class-Exclusive Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Traffic Sign Recognition for enhanced cruise control
- Safety Shield® 360 includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist
- Available Intelligent Cruise Control monitors traffic to take the tedium out of highway driving
- Up to 10 standard airbags including Dual-stage supplemental front airbags, driver and front-passenger knee-mounted airbags, front and rear seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags, and roof-mounted airbags
- Available Intelligent Around View Monitor makes parking easy with a virtual composite 360° bird's-eye view
Nissan Impressive Performances
Under the hood of most Nissan models, you’ll find the innovative, potent, and efficient World's First Variable Compression Turbo Engine. This offers an unmatched balance between power and fuel efficiency. Nissan vehicles also offer everything from NISMO motorsport racing packages, perfect for any driving enthusiast. Nissan also has innovative fuel-efficient models, like the all-electric LEAF and Sentra. Nissan performance highlights across its lineup include:
- 39 highway and 29 city Sentra
- 226 miles of range LEAF
- TITAN’s standard 400 horsepower engine
- Zero-emission Nissan e-Pedal
- Rogue offers 27 city and 35 highway MPG
Nissan Thoughtful Design
Elevate your daily commute and turn heads with Nissan’s first-class style. Command attention in the modern and bold exterior found across every new Nissan, flaunting an unforgettable signature grille and aggressive signature LED headlights on its sleek and sculpted frame. Inside, each Nissan model offers fantastic premium comforts including an available power sliding glass moonroof, interior accent lighting, and available leather-appointed seats. Nissan’s thoughtfully designed interior also boasts an abundance of space and versatility. Nissan design highlights found throughout its fleet include:
- TITAN features a best-in-class 8” touchscreen
- KICKS offers up to 32.3 cu-ft and a 60/40 rear seating split
- Serval models offer Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- Pathfinder holds up to 7 passengers and can get up to 79.5 cu-ft of cargo space
- Available Divide-N-Hide® system and available Motion Activated Liftgate
Stop by M'Lady Nissan Today
After you’ve finished your research, stop by our Crystal Lake, IL dealership for a test drive. If you're looking for a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience, look no further than M'Lady Nissan. Shop new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs today. Once you've picked out the car, truck or SUV you'd like to take home, it's time to get approved for financing. Our Nissan financing experts can discuss the specifics of your budget and help you secure the auto loan or lease that's best suited to you.