Learn More About M’Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, IL
If you're looking for a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience, look no further than M'Lady Nissan. Our Nissan dealership in Crystal Lake, IL, has been the No. 1 dealer in Illinois for six years running. We believe that putting the customer at the very center of what we do will help us exceed expectations time and time again.
M'Lady Nissan is conveniently located at 5656 Northwest Highway in Crystal Lake, IL. This is an easy drive for our friends coming from Elgin, Algonquin, Hoffman Estates, and beyond. Schedule a test drive or come in for Nissan service and see how the M'Lady Nissan team can take care of you today!
Why Buy from M'Lady Nissan?
Find an extensive selection of new, used, and Certified Pre-Owned Nissan models for sale, as well as an expert staff that has your needs in mind. We offer great rates on all new and used Nissan financing. Our commitment to our customers continues well beyond the date of purchase. We also have a top-rated service and parts department that is here to help you keep your Nissan performing in peak condition. Additional reasons to shop, finance, and repair with M'Lady Nissan include:
- Our Nissan service center offers more than 24 service bays and a team of experts who will take great care of your vehicle. In fact, one of our customers only brought their Nissan Frontier to our service shop, and that vehicle stayed on the road for over 1 million miles!
- Our referral program rewards up to $300 if you recommend us to your friends or family and they buy a car here.
- We have our community to thank for making us so successful, which is why we support Habitat for Humanity and other organizations. Jim M’Lady also fully funded a wheelchair rugby championship.
- If you're a part of the Foreign National Program and are living in the Crystal Lake area, come speak with us -- we may have incentives that can help you buy or lease the Nissan you've been eyeing.
- When you buy a new Nissan, you're making a commitment, which is why we want to make a commitment to you. Enjoy free oil changes and car washes for life when you buy a new car from us!
- If you'd like to buy a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan model, you can enjoy one year of complimentary routine maintenance from our Nissan dealer.
Buying a new Nissan is an exciting decision to make, and we're here to help! We have new Nissan Altima and Sentra sedans for sale, as well as popular SUVs like the Nissan Rogue, Pathfinder and Murano. We even have new and used Nissan trucks available like the Nissan TITAN, and if you're looking for a work truck or cargo van you've come to the right place -- our extensive Nissan commercial vehicle inventory is sure to have what you need. Be sure to browse our Nissan specials to save big on the model you'd like to take home!
The Nissan brand is the most-awarded mass-market brand by J.D. Power APEAL Study. Get your hands on a new Nissan model today to enjoy a slew of advanced technology and performance offerings like Nissan’s cutting-edge Safety Shield® 360, ProPilot Assist, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, and more!
Once you've picked out the car, truck or SUV you'd like to take home, it's time to get approved for financing. Our Nissan financing experts can discuss the specifics of your budget and help you secure the auto loan or lease that's best suited to you. Not sure whether you should buy or lease? Or, are you curious about how much you'll need for a down payment? The M'Lady Nissan finance team can answer these questions and more. We'll walk you through the entire process, from the initial test drive to the signing of the final forms.
We work hard to make our customers feel like family, which is why we offer a host of perks that you won't find at other nearby car dealerships. If you're a recent college graduate or a member of the U.S. military, you can ask about our exclusive discounts. We’re a veteran-owned local business; Jim M’Lady served in the Marines during the Vietnam war. Apply for Nissan financing today to see what kind of auto loan or lease you're eligible for!
After you've purchased the vehicle you've been eyeing, we can help it run at its best with routine maintenance and service. Our convenient Nissan service hours make it easy to come in for an oil change, brake service, flat tire repair, or other maintenance. We have a team of expert service technicians who can take care of all your automotive needs, and if you'd like to tackle any DIY car repairs you can shop our selection of genuine Nissan parts.
Our Nissan service center is open until 7 p.m. Monday-through-Friday, and we specialize in getting you in and out of our state-of-the-art facility quickly. Speak with one of our auto service technicians about the repairs your vehicle may require, no matter what make and model you drive.