Get to know the Nissan brand, unpack all its accolades, features, competitive advantages, and history. Once you’ve uncovered everything Nissan has to offer, stop by M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, IL to explore our extensive selection of new, used, and Certified Pre-Owned Nissan models for sale. No matter the price, features, performance, or style you’re looking for, you’re sure to find the perfect Nissan for you at M'Lady Nissan.
We know buying a new Nissan should be exciting and we're here to help make sure you get the perfect car for your lifestyle and budget! We have a great selection of new Nissan Altima and Sentra sedans for sale, as well as popular SUVs like the Nissan Rogue, Pathfinder, and Murano. We even have new and used Nissan trucks available like the Nissan TITAN, and if you're looking for a work truck or cargo van you've come to the right place -- our extensive Nissan commercial vehicle inventory is sure to have what you need. Apply for Nissan financing to see what kind of auto loan or lease you're eligible for, and be sure to browse our Nissan specials to save big on the model you'd like to take home!
Nissan Buying Benefits
No matter if you’re buying a new or Certified Pre-Owned Nissan, you’re getting a car equipped with an impressive performance, advanced standard safety features, and an array of premium amenities that outshine the competition. Additional Nissan Buying Benefits include:
- Every Nissan model is covered by a new vehicle limited warranty, and almost all come with a 3-Year / 36,000-mile limited warranty (whichever occurs first) and a 5-year / 60,000-mile limited warranty for powertrain components (whichever occurs first).
- Certified Pre-Owned Nissan comes equipped with a 7-Year/100,000 Mile Limited Warranty that lasts 7 years from the original new-car in-service date of the vehicle or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, and covers over 600 components including engine, transmission, and drivetrain.
Nissan offers a wide selection of award-winning cars, trucks, and SUVs to choose from. Just this past year Consumer Guide® named the all-new 2021 Nissan Rogue and 2021 Nissan Versa winners of its 2021 Automotive Best Buy Awards. As for the new Nissan Sentra, it was named one of Autotrader’s 10 Great Cars for Recent College Grads in 2021. Additional awards and accolades found throughout the Nissan lineup include:
- The new Nissan LEAF and Armada earn KBB.com ‘5-year Cost to Own’ awards.
- Nissan Murano, Rogue, Maxima, Altima, and Sentra earn top safety rankings from IIHS.
- 3 J.D. Power quality awards (2020 Nissan Murano, 2020 Nissan Armada, 2020 Nissan Maxima). Awarded to the brand that had the fewest problems reported by 100 car owners during the first 90 days of ownership.
- 4 J.D. Power performance award (2020 Nissan Versa, 2020 Nissan Sentra, 2020 Nissan Armada, 2020 Nissan Maxima) Awarded to the brand with the highest new car owner design and performance ratings after the first 90 days of ownership.
Stand out in a bold new Nissan, each featuring Nissan’s unmistakable bold grille and aggressive headlights. While inside you’ll uncover a slew of impressive materials, intuitive technology, and next-level creature comforts. Unpack a few of the standout design elements waiting for you in a new Nissan today.
- KICKS offers Bose Personal Plus Audio System with Bose UltraNearfield™ speakers built into the driver’s headrest.
- TITAN features the most standard safety technology in its class and best-in-class 8” touchscreen.
- KICKS offers a competitively spacious up to 32.3 cu-ft and a 60/40 rear seating split.
- Several models offer Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control.
- Pathfinder holds up to 7 passengers and can get up to 79.5 cu-ft of cargo space.
- Murano offers up to 67 cu-ft of rear cargo, Remote start, Intelligent Climate Control, and an available driver’s Memory System.
- Pathfinder offers EZ Slide second-row seats, under-floor storage, and Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control System.
Whether you are looking for an efficient daily commuter, a capabilities work-ready companion, or a track-ready ride, Nissan has the perfect model for you. In addition to offering a slew of exciting new all-electric models engineered to exceed all your expectations. Nissan performance highlights include:
- New all-electric Nissan Ariya offers e-4ORCE All-Wheel Drive, up to 389 horsepower, and a range up to 310.
- The Nissan Sentra is an affordable sedan that offers a standard 39 highway and 29 city mpg.
- The all-electric LEAF offers up to 111 Combined MPGe and up to 226 miles range.
- The powerful TITAN truck produces a standard 400 horsepower engine.
- The new Pathfinder SUV comes equipped with a 284-hp V6 engine, 9-speed automatic transmission, and Intelligent 4x4.
Stay connected and safe in a new Nissan model, each new Nissan model comes equipped with an array of cutting-edge technology that puts you a step ahead of the competition. Enjoy next-level peace of mind with Nissan’s standard Safety Shield® 360, an advanced driving assistance package that includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist. Additional impressive technology offered throughout Nissan’s diverse lineup includes:
- Zero-emission Nissan e-Pedal fund in the new LEAF and Ariya.
- ProPilot Assist an upgrade offered throughout Nissan’s lineup.
- Seamless smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
- Available Wi-Fi connectivity for easy access to the internet wherever you are.
- NissanConnect® Services helps make every drive easier.
- Standard USB and available USB Type-C ports.
Explore Nissan’s impressive history, starting from its early days in Japan to the modern-day. Unpack Nissan’s innovations, accomplishments, and accolades that has helped garner Nissan worldwide recognition. Follow Nissan throughout time below:
- Originating in Japan when founder Yoshisuke Aikawa became president of Nihon Sangyo in 1928.
- Nihon Sangyo debuted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange by its ticker name NISSAN in 1933.
- Nissan was marketed as Datsun in the United States beginning in the 50s.
- Datsuns were the first mass-produced Japanese vehicles.
- Nissan showcased its first Datsuns (a 1000 cc car and truck) at the 1959 Los Angeles Auto Show.
- In 1980, Nissan Motor Manufacturing Corporation (NMMC) was established in Smyrna, Tennessee, to fulfill the growing demand for Nissan vehicles.
- In 1981, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC), Nissan's financing division, was established in Torrance, California.
- In 1989, Nissan produced their 1-millionth vehicle on American soil.
- In 1991, Nissan received its first environmental award from the EPA and introduced the Future Electric Vehicle concept car.
- In 1997, Nissan was named “Best of the Best” by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- In 1992, the 2-millionth Nissan Sentra was sold in the United States and the first Altima was released.
- In 1993 Nissan celebrated 10 years of manufacturing in the United States and the 1-millionth Maxima was sold.
- In 2000 Nissan's first full-size truck, all-new hybrid technology, and a 21st-Century supercar were all released.
- In 2010, the Nissan LEAF® became the world’s first mass-produced, 100% electric, zero-emission automobile.
- The 2018 LEAF introduced an all-new design and a 40-kWh battery that took range up to 151 miles.
- 2019, LEAF PLUS added an available 60-kWh battery, estimated by EPA to offer up to 226 miles of range.
- Today, NMAC headquarters is located in Irving, Texas.
Nissan Murano Comparison
2021 Nissan Murano vs the 2021 Ford Edge and the 2021 Chevy Blazer
The new 2021 Nissan Murano helps you stay connected and safe, offering an array of impressive technology to help enhance your drive without distraction. Enjoy advanced standard features like Rear Door Alert, Traffic Sign Recognition, and Rear Automatic Braking. In addition to that, the new Murano also offers Nissan's available Intelligent Around View® Monitor, an advanced feature that gives you visual and audible alerts if the system detects something moving near the vehicle.
Nissan Pathfinder Comparison
2022 Nissan Pathfinder vs the 2021 Honda Pilot and the 2021 Ford Explorer
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder offers more impressive space and features than the competition, beating out the Honda Pilot and Ford Explorer in passenger room and standard safety technology. Don’t settle for less, take advantage of the new Pathfinder’s available Intelligent Around View® Monitor that helps you keep an eye on the world around you so you can enjoy peace of mind during every drive. In addition to that, every new Nissan Pathfinder also comes equipped with Safety Shield 360, an impressive safety system that includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.
Nissan LEAF Comparison
2021 Nissan LEAF vs the 2021 Tesla Model 3 and the 2021 Hyundai Ioniq EV
Enjoy more space and technology than the competition in the all-new Nissan LEAF. Sit back and relax in premium comfort, unlock next-level connectivity thanks to all the advanced standard entertainment technology found in the new Nissan LEAF. Unlike the more expensive 2021 Tesla Model 3 and 2021 Hyundai Ioniq EV, the new Nissan LEAF comes equipped with Apple CarPlay® integration, Android Auto™, and an available Bose Energy Efficient Series Premium Audio System.
Nissan originated in Japan when founder Yoshisuke Aikawa became president of Nihon Sangyo in 1928. Nihon Sangyo debuted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange by its ticker name NISSAN in 1933.
Nissan was marketed as Datsun in the United States beginning in the 50s.
Every Nissan model is covered by a new vehicle limited warranty, and almost all come with a 3-Year / 36,000-mile limited warranty (whichever occurs first) and a 5-year / 60,000-mile limited warranty for powertrain components (whichever occurs first).
The new Nissan Murano S starts at $32,610.
Yes, most new Nissan models offer All-Wheel Drive for added traction and driving confidence.
The new 2021 Nissan Murano has 260 horsepower.
Most new Nissan models come equipped with Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360 which includes an array of safety features like Rear Automatic Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.
Most new Nissan models come equipped with Nissan Door to Door Navigation, NissanConnect®, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
The LEAF’s e-Pedal allows you to start, accelerate, decelerate and stop using only the accelerator pedal.
The new 2021 Nissan LEAF offers your choice of a 40 kWh battery and a 62 kWh battery.
The new Nissan LEAF offers up to 111 Combined MPGe and up to 226 miles range.
The Nissan LEAF’s Charge Package includes:
- Quick Charge Port - 50 kW
- Portable charge cable (120 V/240 V): Plug into 240-V wall outlet – no charging box required
Stop by M'Lady Nissan Today
When you're looking to lease or finance a new Nissan, why not buy from the No. 1 Nissan dealership in Illinois? M'Lady Nissan is committed to providing each and every driver with upfront and transparent sales experience. When you visit our Nissan dealership in Crystal Lake, IL, you'll find an extensive selection of new, used and Certified Pre-Owned Nissan models for sale, as well as an expert staff that has your needs in mind. Stop by our Illinois Nissan dealer at a time that's convenient for you and check out some of the cars, trucks, and SUVs we have for sale.