2022 Nissan Versa at M'Lady Nissan
Research the intelligent and affordable new 2022 Nissan Versa, a small sedan with a big personality. Take command of the nimble and efficient sedan offering next-level fuel economy and responsiveness with its dynamic 1.6-L 4-cylinder engine. Take a seat inside the comfortable and intuitive cabin loaded with a wide range of premium comforts and advanced technology. Discover how the new 2022 Nissan Versa compares to the competition below before swinging by M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, IL for a test drive. Our dealership offers a first-class car-buying experience to all customers looking to find a great deal.
Starting at $15,180
Nissan Versa Highlights
- Performance: 1.6-L 4-cylinder engine, up to 32 city and 40 highway mpg, and 122 horsepower.
- Versatility: 6-way manual adjustable driver's seat, up to 15 cu-ft of cargo space, and 60/40-split fold-down rear seatback.
- Amenities: Remote Engine Start System, premium cloth seat trim, 7" touch-screen display, and three USB ports.
- Safety features: Blind Spot Warning, 3-point ALR/ELR seat belt system, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Zone Body construction, and more.
Versa’s Premium Performance Compared to the Competition
2022 Nissan Versa vs the 2022 Chevy Spark and the 2022 Hyundai
The new 2022 Nissan Versa offers nimble power and premium efficiency with its innovative 1.6-L 4-cylinder engine. Drive more and stop less thanks to its 32 city and 40 highway mpg fuel economy. Outperform the competition with its standard 122 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque. Enjoy smooth shifting thanks to its available Continuously Variable Transmission.
Versa’s Premium Amenities Compared to the Competition
2022 Nissan Versa vs the 2022 Chevy Spark and the 2022 Hyundai Accent
Don’t settle for the 2022 Chevy Spark or the 2022 Hyundai Accent, get all the premium comforts and technology you deserve in one premium package. Enjoy more premium driver assistance features and space than the competition inside the new 2022 Nissan Versa. At 44.5 inches, the front row legroom of the 2022 Nissan Versa is nearly three inches more than the previous Nissan Versa model year, making it Best-In-Class when compared to the competition.
Nissan Versa Trim Options
Versa SStarting at $15,180
- 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Rear Automatic Braking
Versa SVStarting at $17,990
- 16" Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Premium cloth seat trim
- NissanConnect® 7" color touch-screen display
- Heated outside mirrors
- Blind Spot Warning
Versa SRStarting at $18,590
- 117" Split 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sport cloth seat trim
- Body-color rear spoiler
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Remote Engine Start System
- LED headlights with LED signature
Nissan Versa FAQs
The new 2022 Nissan Versa S 5-Speed starts at $15,180.
The new 2022 Nissan Versa offers up to 32 city and 40 highway mpg.
The 2022 Nissan Versa features a 122-hp 1.6-L 4-cylinder engine.
The new 2022 Nissan Versa offers 122 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque.
Yes, the new Nissan Versa offers Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto integration.
The new 2022 Nissan Versa features a standard 7" touch-screen display.
The new 2022 Nissan Versa offers up to 15 cu-ft of cargo space.
The new 2022 Nissan Versa offers Blind Spot Warning, 3-point ALR/ELR seat belt system, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Zone Body construction, and more.