2022 Nissan Titan at M'Lady Nissan
The new 2022 Nissan Titan empowers you to take on any job with confidence! Unpack all the premium power, refined amenities, and dynamic versatility waiting for you inside the new Nissan Titan. Discover how the new Nissan Titan helps you work smarter with its range of intelligent technology and robust engine options. After you finish all your research, test-drive the new 2022 Nissan Titan today at M'Lady Nissan. Stop by our Crystal Lake, IL dealership to experience a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience. Shop and find a great deal on our large selection of new Nissans and used cars, trucks, and SUVs.Starting at $36,950 est.
Nissan Titan Highlights
- Engine: 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve Endurance® V8 engine.
- Performance: Best-in-class 400 horsepower, best-in-class 413 lb-ft of torque, 9-speed automatic transmission, and available four-wheel-drive.
- Safety Features: Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360° with standard Automatic Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Warning and Lane Departure Warning, and available Intelligent Around View® Monitor.
- Interior: Available Dual Panel Panoramic Moonroof, available 9” Integrated Command Center touch-screen display, and up to 8 cup holders.
2021 vs 2022 Nissan Titan
The new 2022 Nissan Titan offers updated standard features and available packages. The entry-level Nissan Titan S comes equipped with a trailer hitch and a spray-on bedliner standard. The Nissan Titan SV now comes loaded with the Convenience package standard along with built-in navigation. The Convenience package includes dual-zone climate control, a power-adjustable driver's seat, heated front seats, front and rear parking sensors, remote start, and more.
Titan Compared to the Competition
2022 Nissan Titan vs the 2022 Chevy Silverado and the 2022 Toyota Tundra
The new 2022 Nissan Titan boasts Best-in-Class Standard V8 Torque, Best-in-Class Standard Horsepower, Class-Exclusive Standard Rear Automatic Braking, and the available Utili-Track® System. That’s not all, the new 2022 Nissan Titan also comes loaded with Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360°, a suite of advanced driver assistance features that features everything from standard Automatic Emergency Braking and Blind Spot Warning to Lane Departure Warning and an available Intelligent Around View® Monitor.
Nissan Titan Trims
Titan SStarting at $36,950
Available in King Cab
- 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- Nissan Safety Shield® 360
- NissanConnect® 8" touch-screen display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
Titan SVStarting at $43,130
Available in King Cab
- 18" x 8.0" dark-painted machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- NissanConnect with Wi-Fi Hotspot
- LED taillights
Titan Pro-4XStarting at $50,690
- NissanConnect® 9" touch-screen display
- LED signature headlights
- Bilstein® off-road performance shocks
- Hill descent control
Titan Platinum ReserveStarting at $59,680
- 20" x 8.0" two-tone painted aluminum-alloy wheels
- Premium leather-appointed seats with Platinum Reserve logo
- Brushed satin-finished front grille
- Trailer light check
Nissan Titan FAQs
The new Nissan Titan has an estimated starting price of $36,950.
The new Nissan Titan is expected to come equipped with a 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 32-valve V8 engine.
The new Nissan Titan offers up to 9,310 lbs of max towing capacity.
The new Nissan Titan offers a best-in-class standard 400 horsepower and a best-in-class standard 413 lb-ft of torque.
The new Nissan Titan comes loaded with Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360, which includes:
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking,
- Blind Spot Warning and Lane Departure Warning
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor
The new Nissan Titan features a larger 8" touch-screen display with NissanConnect®.