Get to know the new 2021 Nissan Frontier, a work-ready truck engineered to make your life easier. Unpack everything the new Nissan Frontier has to offer, from its potent 3.8-liter V6 engine that produces 310 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque to its modern aesthetic with new LED accents that turns heads. Take on any job with ease thanks to the new Nissan Frontier’s impressive 6,720 lbs of max towing, RearView Monitor system, and innovative array of advanced safety features. Test-drive the all-new 2021 Nissan Frontier today at M'Lady Nissan, stop by our Crystal Lake, IL dealership today to experience a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience. Shop and find a great deal on our large selection of new Nissans and used cars, trucks, at drive.Starting at $26,790
Nissan Frontier Highlights
- Performance: 3.8-L Direct-Injection V6, 9-speed automatic transmission, 6,720 lbs max towing capacity, and 310 horsepower.
- Storage: Multi-Level center console, Dual glove compartment, and Under-seat storage.
- Safety features: Siri® Eyes Free, RearView Monitor, and available Rear Sonar System.
- Technology: NissanConnect Mobile Apps and available Rockford Fosgate®-powered audio system featuring ten speakers, and Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
2020 vs 2021 Nissan Frontier
The 2021 Nissan Frontier features numerous updates throughout, starting with updated fog lamps and headlamps that feature four LED projectors on the top-trim models as well as new C-shaped running lights. Inside, the new Frontier features a new infotainment system that offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and dual-zone climate control. The new Frontier also now features new insulation materials like acoustic glass for a more relaxing premium feel every time you drive.
Frontier Performance Comparison
2021 Nissan Frontier vs 2021 Toyota Tacoma and the 2021 Chevy Colorado
The new 2021 Nissan Frontier outperforms the new 2021 Toyota Tacoma and 2021 Chevy Colorado in standard power and versatility. Enjoy a dominant max towing rating of up to 6,720 lbs and a maximum payload of 1,460 lb. The impressive power and performances don’t stop there, the new Frontier also boasts a superior standard horsepower and standard torque than the competition. The new Frontier also comes equipped with an all-new 9-speed automatic transmission and up to five available bed-mounted cargo rails.
Nissan Frontier Trims
King Cab® SStarting at $26,790
Available in Crew Cab.
- 3.8-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- Remote Keyless Entry with Push Button Ignition
- 7" touch-screen display
- Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
King Cab® SVStarting at $27,670
Available in Crew Cab and Crew Cab Long Bed.
- 16" x 7.0" 6-split spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sliding rear window
- Body-color front bumper
- Chrome rear bumper
- Bed rail caps
Crew Cab Midnight Edition®Starting at $30,790
- Exclusive Midnight Edition® black 18" x 7.5" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black front grille
- Black step rails
- Black Midnight Edition® badging
Crew Cab Pro-4X®Starting at $37,490
- 16" x 7.0" 6-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
- Bilstein® off-road performance shock absorbers
- Power sliding glass moonroof with tilt feature
- PRO-4X® embroidered leather-appointed seats
- Nissan Navigation System
Nissan Frontier FAQs
The 2021 Nissan Frontier offers a max towing capacity of 6,720 lbs.
The new Nissan Frontier boasts an impressive 310 horsepower.
The 2021 Nissan Frontier comes equipped with a 3.8-L Direct-Injection V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission.
The Nissan Frontier offers 18 city and 24 highway mpg.
Nissan Frontier’s King Cab® S trim starts at just $26,790.
The new Nissan Frontier comes equipped with NissanConnect Mobile Apps, Siri® Eyes Free, and an available Rockford Fosgate®-powered audio system with ten speakers.
The new Midnight Edition® Frontier features an exclusive Midnight Edition® black 18" x 7.5" aluminum-alloy wheels, black front grille, black step rails, and a black Midnight Edition® badging.
The new Nissan Frontier offers a RearView Monitor and an available Rear Sonar System.
Yes, the 2021 Nissan Frontier features a Multi-Level center console, a dual glove compartment, and under-seat storage.