New Nissan Altima at M’Lady Nissan
2022 Nissan Altima at M’Lady Nissan
Come investigate the 2022 Nissan Altima, the elegant and sporty midsize sedan. The available VC-Turbo™ engine will excite you with its 248 horsepower, and the Zero Gravity seats will relax and support you. Reward yourself with the available heated front seats and steering wheel. And stay safe and connected with available convenience and safety features such as Remote engine start, Nissan Door to Door Navigation, and standard Nissan Safety Shield 360®.
Experience the new Nissan Altima’s excitement for yourself with a test drive at M'Lady Nissan. Stop by our Crystal Lake, IL dealership today to experience a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience. Shop and find a great deal on our large selection of new Nissans and used cars, trucks, and drive!
Nissan Altima Highlights
- Interior Features: Available heated front seats, heated steering wheel, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control and rear vents.
- Performance: Achieve up to 28 mpg city / 39 mpg hwy, 248 horsepower, and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- Engine: Available VC-Turbo Engine which raises or lowers its pistons’ reach seamlessly, variably and continuously, to provide an ideal balance of power and efficiency for every driving situation.
- Technology: Wireless Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and available Bose® Premium Audio System.
- Safety features: Safety Shield® 360 with Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and much more.
Altima Performance Comparison
The 2022 Nissan Altima wins the performance competition, and not only against the Honda Accord and Subaru Legacy. Altima has features not available on the Subaru Legacy, Kia K5 or Hyundai Sonata.
Altima Comfort Comparison
You really do get more from the 2022 Nissan Altima - more legroom, more comfortable seating, more driver assistance and more safety features. And with Nissan Intelligent Mobility, you get increased safety, comfort, and control while driving, connecting you with your vehicle and the world around you.
Nissan Altima Trims
Altima SStarting at $24,550
- 2.5 liter, DOHC 16-valve DIG 4-cylinder engine
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- 16” wheels with steel wheel covers
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with push button ignition
Intelligent AWD availableStarting at $25,500
- 7” Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- NissanConnect 8” Intelligent Display
- 17” Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Rear Sonar System
Intelligent AWD availableStarting at $26,550
- 27/37 City/Highway mpg
- 19” Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Paddle shifters with manual shift mode
Altima SR Midnight Edition®
Intelligent AWD availableStarting at $28,300
- 19” Midnight Edition® wheels
- LED fog lights
- Unique black accents and badging
- Dark chrome V-motion grille
Intelligent AWD availableStarting at $29,990
- Automatic brake hold
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Remote engine start with Intelligent Climate Control
- BOSE® Premium Audio System with 9 speakers
Altima SR-VC Turbo™Starting at $30,900
- 248 horsepower
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Heated front seats
- Heated outside mirrors with LED indicators
Altima PlatinumStarting at $34,250
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Interior accent lighting
- Memory System - driver’s seat and outside mirrors
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
$24,550 is the starting price for the 2022 Nissan Altima.
Depending on which trim option you choose, the 2002 Altima achieves 182-248 horsepower and 178-273 lb-ft of torque.
The 2022 Nissan Altima S gets 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined.
Yes, Apple CarPlay® comes standard with the 2022 Altima.
The Nissan Altima’s trunk has a capacity of 15.4 cu-ft.
The Nissan Driver Assist package includes Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear Automatic Braking and Rear Sonar System.
In addition to the Driver Assist package, you can get the Premium Package (SV) and the Midnight Edition.