Electric Vehicle Benefits: A Look Inside Nissan LEAF
Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle Benefits
Thinking about switching to an electric car or changing up your current one? The electric vehicle market has become increasingly more competitive and the choice to switch to electric or changing electric vehicles is a tough one. Here’s some important and informative information regarding the 2019 Nissan LEAF. All topics are covered including LEAF benefits, performance, safety, and technology.
WOW, so many great benefits to owning an Electric Vehicle!
- You will never have to stop for gas again - the savings on time and gas will be a big one!
- Days of waiting in line at vehicle air emissions stations are over.
- Reduction in Illinois vehicle registration fee.
- Ultra-low vehicle maintenance - no oil changes or tune-ups, since an internal combustion engine doesn’t exist you will no longer need to worry about getting oil changes or tune-ups.
- Preferred parking at charging stations - malls, sports stadiums, and grocery stores typically have charging station parking spaces which are closer to the entrance. It could be VIP parking every time you drive.
- Tax rebates, credits & incentives could be applicable for your electric vehicle.
- HOV and Carpool lane access.
- Burns zero gas so it produces zero tailpipe emissions and no noise from the engine.
Worried about long trips and if the LEAF can move the way you want it to? A variety of trim levels are available to suit what is best for your lifestyle.
- LEAF S, SL & SV - Range up to 150 miles, 40 kWh Battery, 147 horsepower, 236 lb ft of Torque, Electric Motor 110 kW, 6.6 kW Onboard Charger, & Power-assisted vented front and rear disc brakes.
- LEAF S, SL & SV PLUS - Range up to 226 miles, 62 kWh Battery, 214 horsepower, 250 lb fo of Torque, Electric Motor 160kW, Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, and 120V/240V Portable Charge Cable.
Fully stocked with advanced standard safety features.
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Traction Control System
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy-Fill Alert
No shortage of technology features here. Check out the standard options below!
- 5"color display
- USB connection port
- 4 Speaker Sound
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
- Push Button Start
- Charging timer- set desired charge time
- RearView Monitor
- Intelligent Key System w/ charge port door release
LEAF also takes on the competition when comparing against Chevy, Volkswagen, Hyundai, and Tesla. Comparatively, Nissan LEAF goes further with more range than the competition, includes Automatic Emergency Braking as a standard safety feature on all LEAF models, and also wins on spacious interior vs. Tesla Model 3 with more volume.
The Nissan LEAF has great benefits, outstanding performance, advanced safety features, and innovative technology. Look no further when shopping for a new electric vehicle and make Nissan LEAF your next choice! Contact M’Lady Nissan for further information and to purchase a Nissan LEAF.