New Nissan Rogue at M’Lady Nissan
2022 Nissan Rogue at M'Lady Nissan
Get to know the updated 2022 Nissan Rogue, a compact SUV equipped with a new engine. Uncover everything the surprisingly capable and advanced all-new 2022 Nissan Rogue has to offer, from its tough looks and rugged abilities to its intuitive cabin and advanced safety features. Take note of the impressive Continuously Variable Transmission that helps offer 33 mpg combined. As for the interior, the all-new Nissan Rogue offers available Memory System seats, a Bose Premium Audio System, and a slew of intelligent technology. Test-drive the all-new 2022 Nissan Rogue today at M'Lady Nissan, stop by our Crystal Lake, IL dealership today to experience a first-class car-buying or -leasing experience. Shop and find a great deal on our large selection of new Nissans and used cars, trucks, and SUVs.Starting at $27,875 est.
Nissan Rogue Highlights
- Comforts: Available wireless charging and wireless Apple CarPlay®, an 9" intuitive touch-screen, an available Head-up Display, and 12" digital dashboard.
- Performance: The new Rogue pumps out an impressive available 201 horsepower and 225 lb-ft of torque.
- Versatility: Available Divide-N-Hide® system, available Motion Activated Liftgate, and 36.5 cu-ft maximum capacity with rear seats upright.
- Safety:Available ProPILOT Assist, Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360° with standard Automatic Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and more standard safety features.
2021 vs 2022 Nissan Rogue
The 2022 Nissan Rogue now comes equipped with an all-new High-Tech Variable-Compression-Ratio Engine that makes it quicker, more powerful, and more fuel-efficient. The new, smaller three-cylinder variant produces an impressive 201 horses and 225 pound-feet of torque, which is 20 horsepower and 44 pound-feet more than last year’s model.
Rogue’s Premium Comforts Compared to the Competition
2022 Nissan Rogue vs the 2022 Toyota RAV4 and the 2022 Honda CR-V
Explore all the impressively premium space and amenities with the new Rogue, offering even more front leg and headroom than both the 2022 Toyota RAV4 and 2022 Honda CR-V. The new Rogue also brings more impressive technology to you and your passengers including an available wireless charging for your Qi-enabled smartphone, a class-exclusive available wireless Apple CarPlay®, an available Head-up Display, and much more than the competition lacks even being able to offer.
Rogue’s Standard Safety Compared to the Competition
22022 Nissan Rogue vs the 2022 Toyota RAV4 and the 2022 Honda CR-V
Get all the next-level advanced safety features you and all your passengers deserve in the all-new 2022 Nissan Rogue. From the latest available ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link and available Intelligent Around View® Monitor to all the impressive standard Safety Shield® 360 features and Snug Kids® rear seat protection, the new 2022 Nissan Rogue outdoes the competition in just about every safety category.
Rogue SStarting at $27,875 est.
- 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine
- Nissan Safety Shield® 360
- 17" Aluminum-alloy wheels
- NissanConnect® 9" touch-screen display
- Android Auto™
Rogue SVStarting at $29,565 est.
- ProPILOT Assist
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- 18" Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- 8-way power driver's seat, with 2-way power lumbar support
Rogue SLStarting at $34,225 est.
- 19" Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Motion Activated Liftgate
- Dual Panel Panoramic Moonroof
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Leather-appointed seats
Rogue PlatinumStarting at $37,655 est.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
- Quilted Semi-Aniline leather-appointed seats
- Digital dashboard with fully digital gauges
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® integration
The all-new 202w Nissan Rogue S is expected to cost around $27,875.
The Nissan Rogue’s dimensions are 183″ L x 72″ W x 67″ H.
The 2022 Nissan Rogue features a new 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine.
The Nissan Rogue comes equipped with numerous premium technology features including an available wireless charging, wireless Apple CarPlay®, an 9" intuitive touch-screen, an available Head-up Display, and 12" digital dashboard.
The new Nissan Rogue now offers 201 horsepower.
The new Nissan Rogue is expected to offer 33 mpg combined.
The new Nissan Rogue offers an array of impressive amenities including an available Divide-N-Hide® system and available Motion Activated Liftgate.
The 2022 Nissan Rogue offers an abundant 36.5 cu-ft maximum capacity with rear seats upright.
Safety features found in the new Nissan Rogue include an available ProPILOT Assist, Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360° with standard Automatic Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and more standard safety features.