2019 Nissan Kicks vs the CompetitionTest Drive the new Nissan Kicks today at M’Lady Nissan of Crystal Lake!
Nissan Kicks is a crossover always ready to hit the road with a style like no other. This savvy vehicle will keep you moving, connected and safe on the road.
When choosing your next vehicle you have many options, why choose a Nissan Kicks? This crossover knocks the competition out of the way with a lower price tag, more efficient fuel economy, and automatic emergency braking mitigation. Nissan Kicks also rises above class competition with more front leg room, head room and cargo space.
2019 Nissan Kicks Competition Advantages
Your next vehicle should work for you and of course be the best in its class. Find out why the 2019 Kicks crossover beats out the 2019 Ford EcoSport, 2019 Toyota C-HR, 2019 Honda HR-V and 2019 Mazda CX-3.
- Available premium Bose Personal Plus System places speakers in the headrest - this feature is not available in competition vehicles such as 2019 Ford Ecosport, 2019 Toyota C-HR, or 2019 Mazda CX-3.
- Competitors do not offer the virtual 4-camera view of the Around View Monitor. Designed to assist with detecting moving objects around you.
- Automatic Emergency Braking is standard equipped on the Nissan Kicks, but is not available as a standard features or not offered at all, on any competition in its class. This feature helps keep you safer by tracking the vehicle driving in front of you and can apply full braking to assist with avoiding or reducing the severity of a collision.
- Fuel economy includes city 31 mpg, highway 36 mpd, and combined 33mpg - not only is this vehicle full of zip, it is all smart on gas and better than the competition vehicles.
- 2019 Kicks- voted IIHS Top Safety Pick - when equipped with LED low-beam headlights
Shop Nissan and make the 2019 award winning Nissan Kicks your next fuel efficient, cost effective crossover with an attitude yours to own today!